Skip to main content

Laws of Manifestation

I was reading my partner Brandon's blog today - and loved his description of the Near Miss Theory which our group has been developing for the last few months. While his description of the Near Miss phenomenon is nice, I want to talk about the Frequency Model of Manifestation as a whole. :)

Before I do, however - let me set the stage for what this conversation is truly about: The Law of Attraction.

My personal journey of the Law of Attraction began when a friend of mine showed me The Secret a couple years ago in Chicago. It blew my mind... the idea of thought being a tangibly affective force which could be used to shape the universe around me. At the time - my understanding was very limited, and I thought of it as a sort of "magic" - and therefore was very, very skeptical - but tried it nonetheless.

What I found, like many people, is that the Secret - while a beautifully transformative piece of work - is much more descriptive than it is instructional. It tells you what the Law of Attraction is - but very little about how to use it.

I'll talk more about the "how it works" bit in a later post - but for now, let me summarize by saying that Attraction is only the beginning. Manifestation is the goal... and you move from one to the other, literally, via Gravity. Again - more description on that in a later blog post - because it is a topic of significant complexity that it is due it's own writing. :)

The Frequency Model of Manifestation was initially formed based on the concept of Frequency as described by Brett Harward during a talk at CEO Space 1009. His concept revolves around the idea of activity being understood in terms of the Frequency of change. In other words - the amount of time that it takes between making significant decisions around a specific subject is your Frequency. If you decide to take up weight-lifting, for instance, and you go 3 or 4 times, then get burnt out and stop - but it takes you 6 months to try a different work-out routine, your fitness frequency is 6 months - because it is taking you 6 months to make any major changes, regardless of the results you are getting.



Using the above model as a reference point, then - we would call the number of months (or weeks, or days, or hours...) between changes the "wavelength" of your frequency. But creates the amplitude? The height of the wave?

Belief.

Honestly - it's that simple. This is the first piece to understanding the how of using the Secret. It comes down to these two things:

1) Evaluate often, and make changes as soon as you realize something isn't working.
2) Place belief and emotion behind your focus.

The tighter you are able to tune your frequency in to the exact thing(s) you want to manifest, and the more emotion you can put behind that frequency, the faster and more profoundly it will manifest.

Give it a try. :) In my next few posts, I'll talk about the tuning process, why belief is the key and what the true power of emotion is... but for now - let me leave you with one more important thing about manifestation:

You attract what you are, not what you want. (The 2nd Law of Karma)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity

What an amazing awakening today has been for me. On the 10th, I left for a 10-day trip to the Mediterranean. We started in Spain, then sailed to Italy, then on to France, with day trips to the Vatican and Monaco. Five countries in all, not including our stop-overs in Germany and Canada. On the trip - I was inspired... I saw so many beautiful buildings, amazing pieces of sculpture, famous paintings, ancient cities and even the enshrined resting places of some of the world's most famous people. It filled me up with this amazing sense of appreciation for the richness of our world and the beauty that it contains. My desktop background, now, is a picture of the Coliseum in Rome - a picture I took with my own camera while standing within the building itself. In my collection of photographs, I have pictures of Michaelangelo's David - and Michaelangelo's grave, where his bones lie even today. I have pictures from Pompeii - where Mt. Vesuvius destroyed a city of 20,000 people in

10/10/10 @ 10:10:10pm

Tonight was amazing... Inspired by what I had read regarding the 10/10/10 gateway and what it means for our awakening Earth ( Archangel Metatron, 09/16/2010 ), I made my way out of the house tonight, heading for Balboa Park, where I intended to sit in the rose garden and meditate as 10:10:10pm passed. As I was leaving the house, I realized that I wanted to grab my phone - only to find that while it was showing the "charging" symbol and had been plugged in for hours, it had 0% battery and was about to die... so - I left it plugged in, deciding that I didn't need it. I grabbed my journal, my flashlight, a light jacket and my bag (with a couple of bits of spiritual reading and my iPad in it) - and I set out. As I drove across San Diego, I found myself smiling at the fog which was starting to rise over the city - lowering the visibility and giving everything a sense of mystery and silence. I was having trouble keeping my window defogged, and so I drove for a while with

Tribal Leadership

David Logan's description of Tribal stages at the TED conference really struck a chord with me. I won't rehash everything that he says - because the video above is really an amazing summary of his very well-elucidated points. I will, however, add some things about cultural development. Stage Signature Motto Depth Stage 1 Life Sucks 2% Because life in general sucks, people spend most of their time feeling a constant struggle to survive. This is the culture of street gangs and prisons - and is full of despairing hostility. Stage 2 My Life Sucks 25% At least there are some people for whom life isn't completely abysmal. Cultures with this attitude live in a constant state of self-deprecation and self-pity, and most social interaction revolves around co-commiserating. Stage 3 I'm Awesome, but You Suck 48% The stereotypical culture of the highly intelligent professional, full of his or her own worth and doubting that the rest of the wo